With the shift of people towards the use of herbal and organic products, more and more companies are emerging with these kinds of skin care products. A lot of different kinds of herbs and plant-derived ingredients are used to formulate these products. Each and every ingredient offers some different benefits to the skin. Therefore it is really necessary to understand the uses and positive effects of various different herbal ingredients. We must understand whether the ingredients of the product offers the desired result to your needs. So today we discuss the benefits of two such widely used ingredients in skin care: Jasmine and Turmeric.
Benefits of Jasmine
- Evens out skin tone- Jasmine has the tendency to even out uneven skin tone. It offers a smooth texture and a similar tone to the whole face. It makes the complexion of the skin lighter and adds a glow to it as well. The oil present in Jasmine works very well in offering even skin tone.
- Good for dry, greasy or sensitive skin-It is a very good ingredient in skin care for people who have sensitive skin as is does not irritate the skin. Jasmine is also beneficial for people with dry or greasy skin as it balances the oils in the skin really well.
- Has anti ageing properties-It is full of anti-oxidants which act as protectors against various aggressors like dust, heat, pollution, etc. This, in turn, helps to maintain the youthfulness of the skin for a longer time.
- The mesmerizing scent-Well, the intoxicating scent of jasmine can never be ignored. In addition, the several benefits offered by jasmine to the skin, it works to uplift your mood and refreshes you with its rich smell. This scent can be very enriching and can help to relieve stress as well.
Benefits of Turmeric
- Reduces acne and acne scars- Turmeric has antibacterial properties that help in the treatment of acne. The anti-inflammatory properties reduce the inflammation caused by acne. It is also very effective in fading out the acne scars from the skin offering it a smooth surface back again.
- Is a good exfoliator- Turmeric is a really good exfoliator as it helps to deeply clean out all the impurities and dead skin cells from the skin? It is a natural exfoliating ingredient.
- Treats pigmentation- Pigmentation is caused by sun exposure and pollution as well. It makes the skin appear dark than it actually is and steals away the lustre from the face. Turmeric helps to get rid of any pigmentation on the face and offering it a fairer and even-toned complexion.
- Prevents wrinkles and fine lines- As the skin starts to age and even due to many external stressors wrinkles and fine lines start appearing on the face. These steal the youthfulness of the face and make it look dull and old. Turmeric is a very good ingredient that helps to prevent the occurrence of fine lines and wrinkles.